Would you like to be part of our beautiful and expanding Balanzs community? Take a look at our job openings below! Can’t you find your dream job below, but feel like you can contribute to our team? Please send your motivational letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Karma Yogi, you are a very important volunteer to our community. Our team of Karma yogis keep all studios clean!
At Balanzs, our goal is to make yoga available for everybody! And we understand it’s not always affordable to get a membership, so that’s why our Kindfulness Foundation is offering options to enjoy free classes! One of the options is to sign up as a volunteer to keep our studios clean. Take 2 cleaning shifts a week (on a time that suits you) and get a monthly membership for free!
Interested? Send an email to:
internship (content) marketing
Are you the marketing intern we are looking for? You are looking for an internship with a focus on marketing / social media / content creation and helping to grow the (online) Balanzs community.
Balanzs is on a mission! With 7 studios in The Hague, Rotterdam, Utrecht and Online, we want to touch the lives of 1 million people with yoga & meditation. We do this with a small team in our office in The Hague and a large team of teachers and volunteers. Marketing & Social Media are key to share our mission with the world!
What will be your role?
You will support the marketing team in all day to day tasks. From attending meetings & brainstorm sessions about new campaigns, to creating social media posts and website maintenance. The activities will mainly take place in our office, but also in the studios every now and then when you need to shoot videos for a reel or campaign for example.
What we expect from you:
– you are active on social media and know what’s populair and trending;
– you are pro-active and like to take the lead in your actions;
– you are flexible and not scared off a little chaos;
– your English is fluent and Dutch is a pré;
– you are not afraid to give your opinion;
– you are curious and want to do more than getting groceries for lunch;
– you have some experience in design & video editing;
– you are available for 3/4 days a week.
What we can offer you:
– being part of the marketing team, that consists of 2 senior marketeers with 15+ years of experience in branding, communication & marketing;
– working on assignments that actually have impact;
– a great working environment in the centre of The Hague;
– plenty of room for your input and ideas;
– gaining experience in working with a small but highly motivated and ambitious team;
– an internship compensation of 300 euro a month.
In short: we love you to join our team, working for the greatest studio in The Netherlands ;). Are you interested? Please send your motivational letter and resume to email@example.com and we’ll get in touch with you soon!